Pages

Sunday 7 July 2013

Video of Red-collared Rainbow Lorikeets at Batchelor - beautiful colours, lovely steady video

At the caravan park we are staying at, the manager feeds the Galahs and Little Corellas each morning and afternoon. Sometimes, the Red-collared Rainbow Lorikeets come too. Yesterday afternoon they were flying around but didn't come to feed. This morning though, I waited for nearly two hours. Below is a Youtube video of some of the best videos I have ever taken of birds. I think you will agree after watching, these birds really are stunning. I hope you enjoy the video.


2 comments:

  1. Wow Moses, this is fantastic. I've linked to it from my blog for Wild Bird Wednesday if that's OK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great video of the Red-collared Rainbow Lorikeet.

    ReplyDelete